Our substance use disorders program is state certified by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) to provide prevention, drug and alcohol education, assessment & treatment services. Services include assessments, education, individual and group counseling (intensive outpatient and weekly outpatient treatment), as well as case management assistance and inpatient treatment coordination.
Group Days and Times
- Substance Use/Co-Occurring Disorders Outpatient (OP) – Wednesdays 1-3pm
- Substance Use/Co-Occurring Disorders Intensive Outpatient (IOP) – Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9am-12:00pm
- Group and individual services are provided at 105 S. Garden Avenue, Newport WA 99156
To schedule an assessment appointment or for other inquiries please call 509-447-5651 (emails and texts are not available at this time). Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings (Spokane region)
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings (globally)
- Narcotics Anonymous Meetings (Spokane region)
- Al-Anon/Alateen Schedule
Recovery Benefits EVERYONE all year long. Prevention works. Treatment is effective and Recovery is possible.