My Strength, our Wellness portal, is no longer available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for you.
Pend Oreille County Counseling Services provides mental health services to individuals who are residents of Pend Oreille County and the Spokane County Regional Support catchment area. This includes residents of Spokane, Adams, Ferry, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, and Stevens counties. Residents in other counties or states will need to access services in the Regional Support Network they reside. We accept all referral sources and provide services for young children to geriatric age.
Counseling Services provides the following services:
- Intake evaluations with diagnostic assessment
- Medication Management
- Case Management
- Crisis Services
- Individual counseling and psychotherapy
- Peer Counselor Services
- WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Services
Pend Oreille County Counseling Services offers professional and confidential behavioral health services. For questions or to schedule an appointment, call 509-447-5651 or 800-404-5151. Client emails and texting are not available.
To obtain additional information or to schedule an intake appointment, please call 509-447-5651 or 800-404-5151.
Please do not email documents due to confidentiality. The documents must be printed with original signatures.
Payment for services may be covered in one of the following ways:
- If you are on Medicaid and have a Medical Identification Provider One Card, your services will be covered by Medicaid, if you meet Washington State Access to Care. For some, there will be a “spend down” requirement on your part before services are covered in full.
- If you have private insurance that covers behavioral health services, we will bill your insurance. You most likely will need to get your primary care physician to make a referral. We are an authorized provider for numerous insurance companies.
- Washington State Mental Health Division
- Spokane County Regional Behavioral Health Organization (SCRBHO), 312 W. 8th Avenue, Spokane WA 99204, Toll Free: 800-273-5864
- Ombuds Services: 866-814-3409
- National Alliance on Mental Illness