Administrative Changes

This form may be used for:

  • Mailing Address Changes
  • Mortgage Company changes (addition, removal or change of)
  • Combination of lots for taxation purposes only
  • Name Changes (must have legal documentation, does NOT change deed)

Please mail Administrative Change Form to:

Pend Oreille County
Assessors Office
625 W 4th St., PO Box 5010
Newport, WA  99156-5010

You may also email change forms to assessor [at] or fax to 509-447-6450

Please include your PID# (Property ID#) or GEO# (Geographical ID# / Parcel #) with your request.