Public Records Request

Click Here to Make a Public Records Request


Recorded Marriage Licenses, Deeds, Military Discharge Papers & Other Real Estate Documents
(509) 447-6473
Divorce Decrees, Probate Records, or other documents filed in Pend Oreille County Superior Court
Tammie Ownbey, Pend Oreille County Clerk
(509) 447-2435
Sheriff’s Office Incident Reports & County Accident Reports
(509) 447-3151 ext. 1907
SO-Civil [at] 

For Washington State Birth and Death Certificates from 1920 to Present:

Spokane Regional Health District Vital Records
(509) 324-1500 (General Information)
(509) 324-1522 (Birth/Death Records Information)
(509) 324-1524 (To order Birth/Death Records)

Colville Office
(509) 827-3218