- Hotel/Motel/B&B: Blueslide Resort, The Hotel Usk, Outpost Resort, Endless Seasons Resort
- RV/Camp Sites: Keo's Korner, Blueslide Resort, Outpost Resort, Cyclist Campground at The Hotel Usk, Endless Seasons Resort, Calispel Creek RV Court, Eagles Landing RV Resort and the County Fair Grounds
- Meeting Centers: Cusick Community Center, Usk Community Center
- Restaurants: Cross Roads, Usk Bar & Grill, Burger Hut, Outpost Resort, Carousel Corner and Cusick Tavern
- Groceries & Gas: Usk General Store (Usk) and The Panther Pit (Cusick)
- Playing Fields: Cusick School, Kalispel ballfields
- Mayor: Robert Spencer
- Councilmember: Monte Williams
- Councilmember: Gladys Schwartz
- Councilmember: Ken Murray
- Councilmember: Bernice Smith
- Councilmember: Chris Evers
- Attorney: Mark Hanley
- Clerk-Treasurer: Charlotte Yergens
- Address: P.O. Box 263 Cusick, WA 99119
Phone: (509) 445-1718
- Council Meets second Monday of each month at 7PM at the Cusick Community Center
- Weather: The average temperature range is between 32 degrees and 90 degrees F. The average precipitation is 28".
- The growing season ranges from 90 to 120 days per year.
- Population: 212
- The Cusick area offers three Internet Service Providers as well as Fiber-Optic. The area is served by Pend Oreille Telephone (509) 442-0082.
- Library: Calispel Valley Library - 509) 445-1215
- Historical Sites: Pend Oreille County Fair Grounds, Osprey Monument, Usk Community Hall, Usk School (Gym - 1914-1943), Pend Oreille County Historical Site, The Hotel Usk (1910)
- Performing Arts: Cusick School Auditorium
- Medical Care: The city of Newport, just 20 miles away, offers a 24-Bed Community Hospital and 24-hour emergency care. Newport also offers several medical clinics, dentists, chiropractors, optometrist, nursing homes and two pharmacies.
- Major Employers: Kalispel Tribe (435); Ponderay Newsprint Co. (207); Ponderay Valley Fibre (72); Cusick School District # 59 (50); Northwest Steel Fabrication (21); Pend Oreille Valley Railroad (18);
- Parks: Beach and Public Boat Launch on the Pend Oreille River.
- Water Access: Browns Lake, Calispel Lake, Davis Lake, Kings Lake, North Skookum Lake, the Pend Oreille River and many more.
- Fire Department: 1 staff member and 15 volunteer firefighters.
- Police Department: One officer
- Retail Sales: Combined State and local retail sales tax is 7.5% Real
- Property/School Levy/Bond $13.14 per $1,000 assessed valuation
- Air: Spokane International Airport (75 miles) has major passenger and freight carriers. Local private aircraft ports are located in Ione (34 miles) and Priest River (26 Miles).
- Rail: The Pend Oreille Valley Railroad interchanges with the Burlington Northern Railroad at Newport. The interchange yard is owned by the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad. Spurs are available for use. Commodities interchanged in Newport include newsprint, wood chips and lumber. There is rail service into Cusick/Usk that serves Ponderay Newsprint Co. and Ponderay Valley Fibre.
- Trucking: Several trucking firms serve Cusick/Usk including Roadway Express, Spokane Transfer, Federal Express and United Parcel Service.
- Water: Provided by the Town of Cusick - Residential in-city user rate is $19.40 per month; outside city limits are $24.25 per month.
- Sanitary Sewer: Provided by the Town of Cusick - Residential in-city user rate is $14.10 per month; outside city limits are $17.65 per month.
- Electricity: Provided by Pend Oreille Public Utility District. Base charge is $15. Energy rate is $0.025 per kwh.